THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 01, 2010

i'm what i am

She said "maybe u don't rmember, but I need a lot of time 2 hv u in my fb. But only 1 click 2 erese me?"

RT @debbydevina: I hate that when I hear my blog's backsound, it reminds me of you.

Being a part of everybody is good, eventhough you're not in the SPECIAL someone past, you are in MOST people's MEMORIES

RT @TheHeartBox: " I’m learning that letting go of the past is a good thing. It doesn’t mean forgetting, it just means moving on. "

RT @TheHeartBox: " There's always that person whom you wish their status was about you "

Being with you is so dysfunctional
I really shouldn’t miss you,
But I can’t let go

I like take a pict of you. But I hate took a pict with you. bcause i never get a perfect pict of us =/

Love is when I don't like that food, then you said "hei, put it to mine" ☺

I know my heart never broke into pieces. But how can little peace of my heart be with you??

RT @heartmindquotes: you're my everything while I'm nothing for you

RT @OhJustLikeMe: ....are you girls like best friend forever till death or just plain lesbians?

love you redear ;)